When I was a tiny kitten George Takei beamed me up by featuring my story on his Facebook page. I've gone on to become a huge George fan, and today I'm boldly going where no cat has gone before... revealing the top five similarities between George Takei and me, Bruce the Cat.
1. Let's start with the most obvious one. We're both incredibly handsome.
2. We both look great in costume. (The trouble with Tiddles is that I don't really enjoy wearing my one.)
3. We're known for our expressive paws.
4. We're both pleasing in plaid. (Resistance is futile!)
5. And most importantly of all, we both stick up for what we believe in. (One of us is slightly more focused on human rights and the other one is slightly more focused on cat rights. I'll let you try to figure out who is who.)
Another similarity between us is that we've both written books! You can find out more about George's books here, and more about my book here and below.
Hello, my name's Bruce. Mum found me when I was just one day old. She and my dad are keeping me warm and fed with help from my other new human friends.
Sign up to my Bruce Mews mailing list and receive a free copy of my Baby Book ebook.