When I was a tiny kitten George Takei beamed me up by featuring my story on his Facebook page. I've gone on to become a huge George fan, and today I'm boldly going where no cat has gone before... revealing the top five similarities between George Takei and me, Bruce the Cat.
1. Let's start with the most obvious one. We're both incredibly handsome.
2. We both look great in costume. (The trouble with Tiddles is that I don't really enjoy wearing my one.)
3. We're known for our expressive paws.
4. We're both pleasing in plaid. (Resistance is futile!)
5. And most importantly of all, we both stick up for what we believe in. (One of us is slightly more focused on human rights and the other one is slightly more focused on cat rights. I'll let you try to figure out who is who.)
Another similarity between us is that we've both written books! You can find out more about George's books here, and more about my book here and below.
Three great reasons to get your next pet from a shelter
Blog post by Shamintha Kumar, ‘Bruce Finds A Home’ Digital Content Coordinator.
Thankfully, not every pet is found lying on a footpath like Bruce was. If you’re thinking about getting a new pet, here are three reasons to consider adopting an animal from your local shelter:
And if you do happen to find a pet (it happens - both Bruce and his "big sister" Jager were found), remember to get them neutered. That way you can help break the cycle of stray and homeless animals.
Today I was interviewed on the Dash Kitten blog! I answered questions about what it's like to be a cat blogger and what my fans are like (awesome, obviously!).
You can read my interview on the Dash Kitten site here.
Here in one place are all my cutest photos - including kitten photos from when I was tiny and grey, right through to pictures that show off my handsome new look as a house panther. Watch the video or check out the gallery below. What's your favourite photo?
My favourite photos from the beginning of the year - in video form!
Here are some of my favourite photos from 2017 so far. You can visit my Facebook and Instagram pages for more!
Here are some of my latest videos. You can find my other videos on YouTube.
Hello, my name's Bruce. Mum found me when I was just one day old. She and my dad are keeping me warm and fed with help from my other new human friends.
Sign up to my Bruce Mews mailing list and receive a free copy of my Baby Book ebook.